Thursday 9 June 2011

The Rain

The rain pouring down
Pouring with ALLAH's blessing
Even my heart sometime feel's down
But I never gave up on ALLAH's blessing



The rain will wets the dry soil
And the plants will grow healthier
Even though I always fail
But it makes me even stronger

The rain stop the skies are clear
The clouds vanishing the breeze smell's clean
I may sometimes fall in tear
because I am just a human being



Rain is blessing, rain is cleaning
To grow the plants, to clean the air
In every path of life I will be facing
I will face it with hope and fear



Now the skies are blue the clouds are gone
The sun start to shine the bird's continue chirping
Before my breath stop and chances are gone
I'll struggle for a souvenir to bring before I'm dying.



No comments:

Post a Comment